A thundercloud in Mt. AKAGI
PENTAX MZ-5, SMC PENTAX FA ZOOM 28-70mm F4
1997/5/25 FUJI RVP
- The cumulonimbus which grows on a Mt. AKAGI.
- Only watch from far, maybe a movement doesn't understand too much. Actual, roughness each parts are making spreads out an explosive speed.
- And all over cloud growing up to be a bigger and towers highly.
- Cloud which there are in such feel of a materials, shine in white receives light of the sun, it seem very beautifully.
- But, Under the cloud, it should be raging thunder and heavy rain.
- When we see the sign which such cloud approach, we are immediately dispersion.