1000 meters high
PENTAX MZ-5, SMC PENTAX FISH-EYE ZOOM 17-28mm
1998/4/30 FUJI RVP(Velvia)
- I ride a thermal and soars to the clear blue sky.
- There is nothing from my foot 1000 m below. Passing air is cold and I can feel temperature decrease with rising.
- I take a grand landscape photograph from there with Fish-Eye lens.
- The white and long building which can be seen at the center is a Jyomo-kogen station on the Jyoetsu Superexpress.
- It seems at the lower part of center is the self-assertion foot. :-)